RSS Error: WP HTTP Error: A valid URL was not provided.
Meet our Team.
Building a personal connection with audience is one small step towards a mutual trusting relationship. If we provide services through our company or design studio, a nice treat for visitors is finding a team page on our Website.
Nelson Palmer, the editorial page editor of Reendex, is in charge of the Opinion department. He oversees the editorial board.
Mr. Palmer became editorial page editor in June 2016. He is a senior assignment editor who oversees national and international coverage. His mandate is to dream up interesting approaches to the news of the day.
Stacy Parks joined Reendex in 2001. She is a television and digital correspondent for Reendex. She covers the companies and business leaders that influence everyday life and unravels the complexities of Wall Street and corporate America.
Stacy has also brought her brand of investigative reporting to the U.S. industrial food complex with a recently released documentary-style series.
Walter Thornton joined Reendex in the fall of 1997. He is Reendex’s Executive Vice President of programming. In this role, he oversees all New York- and Atlanta-based live programs, including mornings, dayside, prime time, and weekends. In addition, he manages network-wide booking, sponsored content and special projects.
Before joining the Reendex, he worked as a freelance journalist and parliamentary aide in London, writing for different publications and doing research work for members of Parliament.
Deborah King has been an editor at the Times editorial page since 1998, beating the arrival of the Internet by years. In addition to helping produce and edit Reendex’s daily editorial coverage, she also reports on IT developments at several civilian-facing federal agencies.
Before coming to Reendex, she was a reporter and copy editor at E&E Publishing, and an assistant producer and editorial assistant at NPR.
Neal Bailey has worked at Reendex since 2003. Before joining the editorial board in 2012, he was a correspondent based in Tokio. He focusing on family, career and work/life balance. An award-winning digital journalist and television correspondent, Wallace writes in-depth articles and socially sourced stories.
Kelvin is a News Editor at Reendex’s National Content Center in Atlanta, joining the network in 2000. He works with crews across the country facilitating live coverage and news gathering for TV and digital stories.
He usually works on stories in the western part of the US, where he grew up. Kevin graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Mass Communications with a concentration in Journalism.
Donald French, who joined the editorial board in 2004, has worked for Reendex since 1993. He is a senior enterprise reporter for Reendex Politics, covering the 2016 presidential campaign and politics across the United States and around the world.
Mr. French is an Emmy award-winning journalist whose experience spans more than three decades.
Julia Garner is a national politics reporter for Reendex covering the 2016 campaign.
Prior to joining Reendex, Julia was a finance and politics reporter in Washington, D.C., where she covered Congress, the Federal Reserve, financial regulations, economic data and the banking community.
Louise Mitchell started with Reendex as a general assignment reporter in 2011 and is based in Reendex’s Washington bureau.
She reports on politics and on a wide range of general news stories for programs across the network from breaking news to national stories.
Anthony Dunn is Reendex’s senior Washington correspondent, responsible for covering a wide range of political and breaking news stories for the network. Prior to his current role, Johns served as a justice correspondent.
Anthony is a former chairman of the executive committee of Correspondents of the Congressional Radio and Television Galleries and president of the Radio and Television Correspondents’ Association.
He earned a bachelor of arts degree in political science and a law degree from American University.
Rethinking the Reendex Experience.
Most time spent on Web Design happens at the point of site design. Most people who consider themselves part of the Web design industry are working at the site level.
Back after a long holiday weekend, lawmakers must reach an agreement on a budget plan before the Friday deadline when government funding runs out, but demands from each side of the aisle are impeding progress on negotiations.
- Launch Date – June 11, 2017
- reendex.com is an award-winning news and information site providing visitors with breaking news, sports, money, life, weather, technology and travel news — all updated 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- reendex.com allows readers to participate in the nation’s conversation. Readers can comment on stories, recommend stories to friends, interact with newsroom staff, and talk with other reendex.com.com readers.
- In December 2017 Reendex sites had nearly 1 million unique visitors and 1.2 billion page views*.
- Visitors experience comprehensive, convenient news and information from Reendex through interactive features, infographics, and multi-media functions including audio, video, blogs, podcasts and live Webcasts.
- reendex.com also delivers news and information via e-mail with products such as Breaking News alerts, Managing Your Money, Books, Cars, Travel Specials & Deals, and daily briefings from News, Life, Tech, Sports and Travel.
- reendex.com offers RSS feeds (free of charge) for news and video content.
- reendex.com’s breaking news, money, sports, life and other content can be accessed from any mobile device. For more information, click here.