Queen Elizabeth passed away on 8th September 2022 at her Balmoral Castle, Scotland. It is a very well known fact that Prince Harry and his wife Meghan Markle have, on certain occasions, talked against the Royal Family and their traditions.
When did Prince Harry and Meghan Markle get married?
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle got married on 19th May 2018. They have two children, Lilibet Diana Mountbatten-Windsor and Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor.
Do Prince Harry and Meghan Markle use their royal titles?
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle stopped using their official titles of “His Royal Highness” and “Her Royal Highness” in 2020 when they decided they no longer want to be working royals.
Will Prince Harry and Meghan Markle be reunited with the royal family:
The couple visited Britain for the first time ever since their relocation to the United States of America when the Queen died on 8th September.
- The couple reunited with Prince William and his wife Kate Middleton.
- Ever since the relocation, many people and media articles have speculated that the ties between the two brothers are extremely fractured. Therefore, seeing the four of them stepping out together can be a sign of better times ahead.
- Prince William offered the olive branch to his brother by sending the message to him about joining the walkaround. He said he would not feel comfortable if his brother would not be there.
- The olive branch is a symbol for peace and development.
How the past has affected the royal family:
- While the two brothers had a strong bond throughout their history even when Prince William married his girlfriend, Kate Middleton; the increase in media scrutiny left things complicated.
- Things changed for the worse when Prince Harry and Meghan Markle did an interview with Oprah and spoke against the monarchy, especially about their mixed-race future child and their complexion.
Prince Harry’s Memoir
- While there is no doubt that the couple will attend the Queen’s funeral, they are also known to be unpredictable.
- Prince Harry’s father has extended the olive branch to them even though Prince Harry believes that his father and brother are stuck in the cycle of the monarchy.
- His memoir, which will be released later this year, is something that worries the monarchy. Therefore, for now Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will probably not be reuniting with the royal family like before.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are very happy with their lives in the USA with their two children, one of whom was named after the late Queen Elizabeth II.